It’s the beginning of a new year. Time to reflect on the previous year and look ahead to the new year. The highlights of 2005 for me had to be spending 2 months in Madrid improving my Spanish and visting Google’s headquarters in Mountain View (I saw Larry Page in the canteen too); the remaining 10 months or so were rather shit.
As is traditional at this time of year, I thought I would declare some of my New Years resolutions; they are more goals for 2006 really. I’ll strike them off the list as I achieve them. In no particular order:
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Achieve fluency in Spanish.
- Get involved in an open source project.
- Get something published in an established publication, either in print or online.
Sleep with Jennifer Lopez.
- Stop being delusional (see item above)